Thank you to everyone who attended EPiC’s very first virtual symposium on 1st February 2022.
Back to the Present
The theme was Back to the Present; see what you’ve missed during the pandemic and what’s on the horizon.
What was the GMP Symposium 2022?
Our virtual symposium was a full day delivered remotely comprising a variety of ex MHRA Inspector speakers with a confirmed guest MHRA GMDP Inspectorate speaker Michelle Yeomans.
The event was attended by a variety of pharmaceutical industry professionals in quality control, quality assurance, supply chain and production management, as well as Qualified Persons, regulatory and pharma compliance specialists involved in the manufacturing of medicines across the world.
This event provided the latest information and guidance on changing legislation and gave an insight into what might have been missed since the start of the pandemic through presentations on current deficiency trends and an IAG case study, attendees learned how to maintain a compliant PQS and better manage remote inspections.
Altogether it was a thought-provoking and informative day, with a few laughs along the way.
- Latest MHRA Updates
- GMP Annex 1- Implications for Industry
- Medicines Regulation changes; considerations for Industry
- 2021 MHRA inspection findings; typical root causes and solutions
- A day in the life of a ‘Specials’ Inspector
- Remote Inspections; hints and tips for a successful inspection
- Developing your PQS to deliver Sustainable Compliance
- Compliant Distribution Practices for Manufacturers
We received some fantastic feedback from the event, you can read a small selection of our 5-star ratings and comments here.
Be sure not to miss future EPiC events, sign up for our newsletter below:
The EPiC GMP Symposium 2022 was brought to you in collaboration with SeerPharma UK