Who we are
Our website address is: https://epic-auditors.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We have disabled comments and discussion on our website and news posts and therefore you are unable to login, register or comment on published posts on our website.
We store user input data sent through the contact forms on this website, along with meta-information about the submissions, including the time stamp, the origin IP address, and the user agent (browser). Also, third-party services may collect information about website visitors.
We use the Contact Form 7 plugin on our WordPress website to manage contact form submissions. If you submit a contact form, the submissions go to the database and is used for customer service purposes only. We do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes. This information is never shared with any 3rd party.
The information is also stored in the database on our hosting server for backup and later reference purposes. IONOS hosts this website.
We use Simple Membership WP Plugin to allow users to register and access membership resources. The data we collect include:
- Email Address
- Transaction ID
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order for these purposes:
- Sending product download links via email
- Verify that you are a customer when you contact us for support
- Provide support via email/forum
We do not share this information with any 3rd party.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Except for normal review purposes, no part of the membership documents and publications may be reproduced, utilised, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information, storage or retrieval system without the written permission of the publisher.
We use Mailchimp to build our email list and obtain consent from our audience in accordance with GDPR and Mailchimp policies.
- We will get and maintain all necessary permissions and valid consents required to lawfully transfer data to Mailchimp and to enable such data to be lawfully collected, processed, and shared by Mailchimp for the purposes of providing the Service or as otherwise directed by you.
- We will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the Campaigns sent through the Service, including those relating to (a) acquiring consents (where required) to lawfully send Campaigns, (b) the Content of Campaigns, and (c) your Campaign deployment practices.
- Audiences can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
Our Cookies Policy can be viewed here
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we protect your data
Our Data Protection Policy Statement can be viewed here
Do you share the information with other parties?
No, although we do use some WordPress plugins on this website that may pass data, including personal information, to external servers to process, such as Akismet Anti-Spam or Jetpack by WordPress.com.
We only use WordPress plugins and themes that are hosted by WordPress.org. WordPress.org’s guidelines clearly prohibit tracking users without their explicit informed consent.
Our Data Protection Policy can be viewed https://epic-auditors.com/data-protection-policy/