EPIC Auditors are delighted to announce that Stephen Grayson has joined the team as an independent consultant.
Stephen has over 39 year’s pharmaceutical industry experience in manufacture, packaging, auditing and inspection, fourteen spent working for the MHRA, where he held the post of Senior GMDP Inspector. He is widely known across the industry and has extensive experience of GMP inspections, having completed more than 500 in the UK and over 300 in third countries.
Stephen was trained and accredited by the MHRA to inspect:
• Collection, processing, testing and distribution of blood and blood components
• Sterile and non-Sterile manufacturing sites (all dosage forms).
• NHS and commercial “Specials” manufacture, including sterile product.
• Sterilisation processes including irradiation, ethylene oxide, moist heat and dry heat.
• Sterile API manufacture.
• Wholesale dealers (storage and distribution).
With his comprehensive portfolio of experience, Stephen is an excellent addition to the EPIC team. We are confident we can provide you with GXP support across the medicinal product lifecycle and help all our clients improve their GXP quality systems and regulatory compliance.
Pharmaceutical Industry Experts
Auditors used by EPIC are former Regulatory Inspectors, typically ex MHRA Inspectors. All auditors have extensive industry experience and many years of experience auditing and inspecting within the pharmaceutical industry.
To read the bio and full CV for Stephen and our other experts’ visit Meet Our Experts