Registrations are now open for EPiC’s Autumn Compliance Seminar:
Thursday 10th November 2022
Shaping a Pharma Compliant Future
After the success of our GMP Symposium in February, EPiC Auditors are pleased to announce that we will be delivering a virtual compliance seminar on Thursday 10th November 2022.
The theme is Shaping a Pharma Compliant Future – How to achieve and demonstrate sustainable compliance.
This online seminar will be a full day delivered remotely comprising a variety of ex MHRA Inspector speakers with an invited guest MHRA GMDP Inspectorate speaker. Altogether it will be a thought-provoking and informative day!
The outline agenda includes;
- Recent Updates to Guidelines and Regulations
- Assessing and Demonstrating Compliance
- Tools to maintain compliance
- Current and future Annex 1 deficiencies
- The IMP/GCP interface
- Future-proofing compliance
- Considerations when moving from R&D to GMP
- GDP controls and expectations for importation
**Re-visit our website here to see the full the details and agenda as it develops**
You can now buy your EPiC Autumn Compliance seminar tickets for £250 + VAT
Click on the button below to register and pay online:
In collaboration with SeerPharma UK
You may also be interested in the SeerPharma UK GDP Symposium taking place on Tuesday 8th November 2022: Register and Pay Online Here