Registrations are now closed
Thank you to everyone who attended EPiC’s compliance seminar on Thursday 10th November 2022.
Shaping a Compliant Future
The theme was Shaping a Compliant Future – How to achieve and demonstrate sustainable compliance.
What was it?
This online seminar was a full day delivered remotely comprising a variety of ex MHRA Inspector speakers with invited guest speaker Richard Parker, Senior GMDP Inspector at the MHRA who will be delivering an MHRA update on Annex 1 with a regulators view of the changes. Altogether was a thought-provoking and informative day which aimed to:
- Share recent changes and updates to the GMP and GDP Guidelines and Regulations with particular focus on Annex 1.
- Highlight changes to inspection practices and MHRA oversight.
- Discuss tools and practices to maintain compliance.
- Present current and future Annex 1 deficiencies, along with the pitfalls to avoid.
- Provide insight into the changes arising from the implementation of the Clinical Trials Regulations and points to consider around the IMP / GCP Interface.
- Explore the challenges and considerations when moving from an R & D to a GMP Environment.
This event provided updates and information on recent changes to guidelines and regulations as well insights into current deficiency trends and inspection practices.
Attendees will be sent links to watch the reply on HOPIN until the 24th November 2022.
The resources and CPD certification will be sent out to attendees in due course.
In collaboration with SeerPharma UK